Note: you must be logged in to renew your membership.
Once you are logged in, click here to renew.
A note from Barbara Jones, FTRF Executive Director
2015 promises to be an amazing year the Freedom to Read Foundation. In honor of FTRF's 45th anniversary, we have a raft of events planned! Our litigation efforts - including a new case, Antigone Books v. Horne, and the ongoing case involving Tucson's Mexican American Studies program - will continue to be front-and-center. Meanwhile, our educational efforts, including our co-sponsorship of the University of Illinois course "Intellectual Freedom and Censorship," are allowing us to ensure that the Foundation's core principles will be passed on to new audiences.
Now I'm asking for your help to allow us to continue to make a difference in supporting the First Amendment and libraries. Please renew your membership for 2015 today. You can do so online, via phone (312-280-4226), or by check (mail to Freedom to Read Foundation, 50 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL 60611).
Thanks for your ongoing support!
Instructions for membership renewal
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Note: we have received reports of difficulty using the membership system via Internet Explorer. We strongly recommend you use another browser for this purpose!
- Click on "Membership Info".
- Select your membership level.
- Consider making an additional gift to FTRF (e.g. the Judith F. Krug Memorial Fund; the Gordon Conable Fund)
- Make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Let us know if you'd like to consider (mostly) paperless membership - this will mean receiving the newsletter and most other mailings via email.
- Enjoy the benefits of membership.
For more information, or if you have any difficulties, please contact Jonathan Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-280-4226.