Note: you must be logged in to renew your membership.
Once you are logged in, click here to renew.
A note from Barbara Jones, FTRF Executive Director
Now is the time to RENEW your FTRF membership and highlight the past year’s events! 2012 was a remarkable journey toward the Foundation’s future, and as we begin 2013, I am very enthusiastic about our plans and the positive impact they’ll
have on libraries, library users, and the public at large.
One of our main
projects this year was creating and unveiling this new website. We are now able to integrate our
membership and communication efforts. This means you can RENEW online now,
update your contact information and, as a benefit of membership, you’ll have
access to our new and improved FTRF
Newsletter electronically. We
are very proud that our partnership with you has allowed us to undertake so
many important tasks.
Thanks for your ongoing support!
Instructions for membership renewal
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Click on "Membership Info".
- Select your membership level.
- Consider making an additional gift to FTRF.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Put your membership card, which you will receive shortly, in your wallet!
- Enjoy the benefits of membership.
For more information, or if you have any difficulties, please contact Jonathan Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-280-4226.