Note: you must be logged in to renew your membership.
Once you are logged in, click here to renew.
A note from Barbara Jones, FTRF Executive Director
2013 was a great year for the Freedom to Read Foundation. 2014 is going even better! With new cases, victories on several anti-censorship fronts, a highly successful Banned Books Week activities, and a major increase in our online visibility, FTRF is on a real roll.
Now I'm asking for your help to allow us to continue to make a difference in supporting the First Amendment and libraries. Please renew your membership for 2014 today. You can do so online, via phone (312-280-4226), or by check (mail to Freedom to Read Foundation, 50 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL 60611).
Thanks for your ongoing support!
Instructions for membership renewal
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Note: we have received reports of difficulty using the membership system via Internet Explorer. We strongly recommend you use another browser for this purpose!
- Click on "Membership Info".
- Select your membership level.
- Consider making an additional gift to FTRF (e.g. the Judith F. Krug Memorial Fund; the Gordon Conable Fund)
- Make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Let us know if you'd like to consider (mostly) paperless membership - this will mean receiving the newsletter and most other mailings via email.
- Enjoy the benefits of membership.
For more information, or if you have any difficulties, please contact Jonathan Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-280-4226.